Common fixes for issues
Here are some of the common fixes for issues some have.
- 1.Restart Realm to fix a stale SSE connection
- 2.If the app crashes when you click the Holium button, run
:bazaar &bazaar-action [%rebuild-catalog ~]in the webterm app.
- 3.If you were in the old 'realm' space it has been deleted and caused crashes for some users, run this in dojo and restart realm to fix:
:spaces &spaces-action [%leave [~pitsyp-savnev-malbex-lacnyr 'realm']]
- 4.Rooms: If you can't seem to connect to someone in a room, right click on their avatar and press "reconnect" from the context menu
- 5.Mic Permissions: If your mic won't connect in rooms, try manually setting your mic in the settings section of the rooms tray, sometimes the mic permissions don't set properly on first use.
- 6.Docket issue with onboarding:
- Check if %courier and %realm are suspended. This has been seen when one of the two desks are suspended. Running
- 7.Finding the Holium/Realm folder on Mac:
- In Finder, or by pressing Shift + Command + G, navigate to